Denfind Stone is a family run company founded in 2004 specialising in the supply of Scottish natural sandstone products to a wide variety of clients for commercial projects, private architectural builds and local authority contracts. After more than ten years of providing a service that is second to none, we are now firmly established as one of Scotland's leading stone companies.
At Denfind there is a committed team who will work with you to help you choose the stone that is best for your project.
We can supply:
- Guillotined Stone for cladding or building
- Dyking Stone for walling
- Scottish Flagstones for indoor and outdoor use
- Internal cladding stone
Pitairlie Sandstone is a unique material found in the north east of Scotland. The stone, which evolved over 350 million years ago, has a density and hardness popular with dykers and builders. It is naturally flat bedded and is regarded to be amongst one of the best walling and dyking stone in the UK. At Denfind, we can also source other stone and recycle stone from client’s projects.
- University of Highlands & Islands, Inverness;
- Craigdon Mountain Sports Headquarters, Edinburgh;
- Morris Building, St Andrews;
- Hillcrest Headquarters, Dundee;
- Lindisfarne Visitors Centre, Northumberland;