Accoya® has a fast growing reputation as the timber to use when coated timber cladding is required.
It can be used in a wide variety of applications and situations because of its long life, strength and low maintenance requirement.
The performance of Accoya® has been extensively researched and repeatedly demonstrated both in tests and in practical applications.
• The acetylisation process results in Class 1 Durability, with Accoya® equalling or exceeding the durability of tropical hardwoods, such as teak or Meranti.
• Outstanding dimensional stability means there is little warp, twist, swelling or bending, making Accoya® ideal for coated cladding.
• The process not only retains the natural strength, beauty and light weight of the wood but adds increased hardness and makes Accoya® virtually rot proof.
• Accoya® is made to a very stringent highly consistent quality resulting in a 60 year service life.
• The consistent measurable quality runs all the way through the wood allowing us to provide a wide variety of profiles and a product that can be cut and machined on site with no resultant loss in quality.
• Russwood will be opening a new paint and coatings line in early 2009; this means that we will be able to ensure the quality of painting and coating of our timber cladding.
• A major advantage for customers concerned about the cost of natural products is the low ongoing maintenance cost, with a recoating life cycle of 12 years.
• Consistent supply from FSC certified forests, coupled with the environmentally friendly acetylisation process means that Accoya® is 100% recyclable, non-toxic and naturally renewable.
• Accoya® can also be fire retardant treated.
Accoya® wood is the material of choice for exterior cladding where an extremely durable, high quality appearance is required, with a stained or painted finish.
For further information please see www.russwood.co.uk or e-mail email@example.com.
Product website: https://www.russwood.co.uk/cladding/products/accoya/